Apache Spark Developer
5 to 10 Years
We are looking for a Java Developer with expertise on Apache Spark. You’ll be part of our EIQ platform product development team. EIQ platform helps in automating business processes, and data processing both batch and streaming data. For this, we make use of big data technologies like Apache Spark, Hadoop, Kafka, Casandra, and other related platforms. The platform also helps in automating ML pipelines where models can be built for algorithms like classification, regression, clustering, and deep learning neural networks. As a Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility. We work in tight, creative teams, where industry experts operate in the same spaces as developers, and engineers sit alongside delivery specialists.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Work with development teams and product managers to build new product features, enhancements etc.,
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Design & develop data and event processing pipelines
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- B.E/B.Tech/MCA in computer science Engineering or a related field.
- The candidate should be currently working in Product companies or supremely confident in his/her programming skills.
- Hands-On Experience in developing applications using Java/J2EE, and Apache Spark (Spark SQL/ Spark Structured Streaming).
- Should have developed data and event pipelines using Apache Spark.
- Should have taken spark applications from development to large-scale production deployments.
Hands-on / Good knowledge of Linux.
- Should have the capability to provide end-to-end technical solutions for given requirements.
- Should be a team player with mild manners.
- 5-10 years of overall experience with 1+ yrs recent hands on experience in Apache Spark