Automation Solution Architects
London / Stockholm / Bangalore
We’re looking for someone with:
- 6+ years technical experience with at least 3 years solutioning Digital platforms with use of Machine learning / Artificial intelligence, iBPMS, RPA, etc.
- Ability to come up with creative solutions when challenges in implementation arise.
- Thorough understanding of and experience in software development lifecycle and Agile delivery methodology.
- Expertise in design and implementation of business integrations and complex enterprise integrations.
- Ability to provide estimates/sizing for high-level requirements.
- Experience defining APIs, documentation and building UX prototypes.
- Deep experience in developing and managing workflows, user interfaces, decision rules, and data models.
- Experience in various types of rules (business rules, integration rules, validation rules).
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Strong initiative and sense of ownership.
Your skills should include:
- Knowledge on SaaS solutions and Low Code Tools
- Hands-on experience on various PaaS offerings from Azure, Google, AWS and IBM
- Experience with RPA products like Automation Anywhere, UiPath, BluePrism