Java JBPM Developer
8 to 10 Years
Join our EIQ Platform product development team, where we automate business processes and data processing using cutting-edge technologies such as Apache Spark, Hadoop, Kafka, Cassandra, and more. Dive into the world of big data and automation, including ML pipelines for algorithms like classification, regression, clustering, and deep learning neural networks.
As a Developer, you should be comfortable with both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks, and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility. We work in tight, creative teams where industry experts operate in the same spaces as developers, and engineers sit alongside delivery specialists.
What you'll do at EvoluteIQ:
- Collaborate with the product development team to build new features and enhancements
- Contribute to the design of client-side and server-side architecture
- Customize BPM workflows using jBPM
- Build visually appealing front-end applications with appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software for responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug, and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- B.E/B.Tech/MCA in computer science engineering or a related field.
What will you bring to the team?
- Currently working in product companies or supremely confident in programming skills
- Hands-On experience in developing applications using Java/J2EE, JBPM, and Drools, with proficiency in MySQL
- Should have developed extensions (Work Items) for JBPM
- Should have taken applications from development to large-scale production deployments
- Should have the capability to provide end-to-end technical solutions for given requirements
- Hands-on/good knowledge of Linux
- Team player with gentle manners
- 8-10 years of overall experience with 1+ years of recent hands-on experience on JBPM
Join us and be part of a collaborative environment where industry experts and engineers work together to create innovative solutions. Apply now!
Please go ahead and apply anyway.
We know that experience comes in all shapes and sizes and passion can’t be learned. If you believe, then we would like to meet you and explore that belief!
We value a range of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of age, race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, neurodiversity, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.