Platform Developer - Java
Bangalore / Chennai / Pune / Nashik / Vizag / Mumbai / Gurgaon
- Provide technical ownership for subcomponents (code, functional validity and quality) of an identified effort.
- Be a part of the entire product effort.
- Perform software development tasks within appropriate schedule, task, and quality guidelines set in conjunction with the Technical Lead / Project Manager of the project.
- Specify, create, modify, maintain, and test software component(s) that are part of a larger software product/project.
- Ensure adherence of design and code to standards.
- Regularly perform self-review of code and quality.
- Ensure adherence to processes defined for the product/project.
- Effectively document technical issues, changes to code, etc.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Java development.
- Knowledge of OOP.
- Ability to work under high-pressure, dynamic environment.
- Good to have: Knowledge in Liferay themes & hooks, Ant, Maven, CI/CD, AWS/GCP/Azure, Docker experience