Platform Developer - UI
3 to 5 Years
Bangalore / Chennai / Pune / Nashik / Vizag / Mumbai / Gurgaon
- Provide technical ownership for subcomponents (code, functional validity and quality) of an identified effort.
- Be a part of the entire product effort.
- Perform software development tasks within appropriate schedule, task, and quality guidelines set in conjunction with the Technical Lead / Project Manager of the project.
Primary Skills –
- Basic Java knowledge /Programming
- At least recent 6 months experience in responsive design principles with knowledge on Positioning, Flex Box Layout, Box Model in CSS
- RDBMS (preferably MySQL or MSSQL)
- Should have strong OOPS concepts.
- Knowledge on SDLC processes
Secondary Skills –
- Must be capable of Coding and Unit testing their own code
- Team player and People Skills
- Should have strong analytical skills
- Good communication skills
Good to Have:
- Specify, create, modify, maintain, and test software component(s) that are part of a larger software product/project.
- Ensure adherence of design and code to standards.
- Regularly perform self-review of code and quality.
- Ensure adherence to processes defined for the product/project.
- Effectively document technical issues, changes to code, etc.
- Provide full lifecycle support to clients from initial client interaction and requirements analysis through design, coding, testing, debugging, implementation and deployment.