Senior Cloud Engineer
4 to 8 Years
We are looking for a Senior Cloud Engineer to join our team and work with our engineering team to optimize, implement, and maintain our organization’s cloud-based systems.
A Cloud Engineer’s responsibilities include deploying and debugging systems, as well as executing new cloud initiatives. Ultimately, you will work with different IT professionals and teams to ensure our cloud computing systems meet the needs of our organization and customers.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, and deploy modular cloud-based systems
- Develop and maintain cloud solutions in accordance with best practices
- Ensure efficient functioning of data storage and process functions in accordance with company security policies and best practices in cloud security
- Identify, analyze, and resolve infrastructure vulnerabilities and application deployment issues
- Regularly review existing systems and make recommendations for improvements
- Interact with clients, provide cloud support, and make recommendations based on client needs
- B.E/B.Tech/MCA in computer science Engineering or a related field.
- Must have the expertise in Azure to manage IaaS
- Must have experience in creating Auto Scale, Load Balancer and DR (disaster recovery) environments on Cloud.
- Should have hands on experience on automated installation and monitoring of production environments on the cloud.
- Strong understanding of Various DevOps and CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Zabbix, Nagios, etc.
- Must have hands-on experience in at least one of the scripting languages such as Perl /Python / shell to write automation scripts.
- Must have hands-on experience in LINUX-based server administration.
- Must have experience in on Backups/Recovery perspective, Master-Slave, etc. on RDBMS
- Must have stellar troubleshooting and debugging skills and the ability to spot issues.
- Strong communication skills and ability to explain protocol, processes, and issues to team and management.
- Good understanding of Docker, Kubernetes in production
Good to have:
- Development experience in JAVA/J2EE technologies in the past along with exposure to various build tools like Maven, Ant, and build automation will be a plus.
- Exposure to AWS to manage IaaS
- Experience in administrating databases.
- Understanding of source control tools like Git, Bitbucket, and SVN.