Senior Software Engineer (.Net Full Stack)
- At least 5 years of experience in designing and building desktop, functional, and beautiful windows applications using C#, WPF and Xamarin.
- Ability to contribute to medium to complex Tasks independently, Exposure to design principles, and ability to understand design specifications independently.
- Knowledge of the features of various versions of .Net Framework.
- In-depth knowledge in writing unit test cases.
- In-depth knowledge of .Net Architecture Components.
- Understanding development cycle scenarios allows the implementation of Agile methods more accurately.
- B.E/B.Tech/MCA in computer science Engineering or a related field.
Technical Skills - .Net Full Stack
- C#, Web API, WPF, ASP.NET, .NET Core, Entity Framework (EF), PowerShell Script, Cloud skills, computing solutions, including Infrastructure-as-a-Service, Platform-as-a-Service, and Function-as-a-Service., and knowledge of the Azure framework SQL Server 2016 or above.
- Design, implement, deploy and maintain software solutions that fully satisfy the business requirement.
- Understand application architecture document and seek inputs from project lead.
- Provide high-quality code reviews; coaches junior developers on the conduct of code reviews.
- Promote good development methodology and regularly provides technical leadership in a development team.
- Help ensure that the code quality goals of the team are met; write unit tests providing 100% code coverage.
- Ensure adherence to processes defined for the project and also ensure to work on “go live” activities as per the Implementation plan and highlight the risk factors.
- Provide support for functional, regression, and performance testing, and provides analysis and recommendation on performance testing.
- Effectively document technical issues, changes to code, etc.
- Effectively communicate (written, verbal) issues and solutions clearly, and consistently through calls, email, and ticketing systems.
- Mentor developers.