Sr. Software Engineer (Java Full Stack Developer)
5 to 10 Years
We are looking for a Java full stack Developer with expertise on Apache Spark. You’ll be part of our EIQ platform product development team. EIQ platform helps in automating business processes, and data processing both batch and streaming data. For this, we make use of big data technologies like Apache Spark, Hadoop, Kafka, Casandra, and other related platforms. The platform also helps in automating ML pipelines where models can be built for algorithms like classification, regression, clustering, and deep learning neural networks.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility. We work in tight, creative teams, where industry experts operate in the same spaces as developers, and engineers sit alongside delivery specialists.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Contribute towards design and development of client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- B.E/B.Tech/MCA in computer science Engineering or a related field.
- The candidate should be currently working in Product companies or supremely confident in his/her programming skills.
- Experience range between 5 to 10 years
- Experience in Java and associated technologies
- Very Strong in Data Structures & Algorithms
- Strong in programming and building large-scale distributed systems
- Able to come up with HLD and LLD were given a design problem
- Exposure to Distributed technologies like NoSQL, and Caching Systems; Clear with Computer Science fundamentals
- Strong RDBMS/SQL concepts. Senior engineers should know High Availability and Fault Tolerance concepts
- Understanding the importance of Code review & Unit Testing
- Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Proactively identify & communicate issues and risks
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a Growth Mindset to improve and change things
Good to have:
- Frameworks are not mandatory but any exposure to Spring, Angular, JBPM, or Apache Spark is an advantage