Talent Acquisition Lead
5 to 7 yrs
The responsibilities include advertising job openings across multiple channels, attending job fairs and coordinating interviews (both phone and in-person.) To be successful in this role, you should have an academic background in HR along with relevant work experience. If you’re interested in managing recruiting procedures, from attracting candidates to placing new hires, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will ensure our company recruits and retains qualified employees, while nurturing a healthy and productive work environment.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Manage and strategize internal hiring needs.
- Develop strategies to meet immediate and long-term hiring needs, develop candidate pipelines/virtual pools, measure, and analyze funnel metrics.
- Partner with business leaders and cross functional leaders to build multi-channel talent acquisition sources.
- Responsible for timely closures of staffing/ manning requirements within agreed SLA for all the requirements.
- Keep track of recruiting metrics (e.g. time-to-hire and cost-per-hire)
- Recommend ways to improve our employer brand
- Build the company’s professional network through relationships with HR professionals, colleges and other partners
- Sharing the monthly reports to leadership team and review recruiting progress. Ensure end results are delivered in stipulated time.
- Leveraging technology to streamline the process, increase productivity and identify innovative models to reinforce the hiring strategies in volume hiring.
- Hire and lead a team of recruiters in the future.
- Must have 5+ yrs experience in IT recruitment
- Must be experienced in setting up ATS and manage it. Build dashboard and manage recruitment analytics.
- Innovative in developing organization attractiveness, attract right talent pool and manage end to end recruitment activities.
- Must have experience in hiring for IT product companies
- Experience in campus hiring